BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Month Old

Wow, so little Rico is already one month old. We are amazed at how fast he grows up and how fast time flies. He's finally fitting in to some of the clothes his cousin Ezequiel luckily had stored away.

Rickey loves to sleep! We've discovered that he always seems to go down at around 11-12pm and if we load him up with at least 4 ounces of formula then he is out for the next 5 hours. We are so grateful he is such a calm baby. He only cries when he's hungry...oh boy he is soooo impatient when he's hungry, we can't seem to make the bottle fast enough for him. He's the most handsome baby I've ever seen. I love to prop him up just below my left shoulder and burp him with his face showing towards mine. He's got the cutest little mouth especially when he shapes it like he wants to whistle.

Maria is such a great Mom, she's always the first one to Rickey when he starts to cry or needs something. We always play "paper, rock, scissors" when he needs his diaper changed, I win about 90% of the time. Sometimes I feel so bad for her that I change him even though I won. hehe :) I am soooo blessed to have her as my wife and mother to my child. She is the most amazing woman! I consider myself the luckiest man in the world to have a wife that fufills 100% all five of my "Love Languages."

Here are some recent pics taken of little James 2:



Rickey with his cousin Sol Emilia (3 weeks older).


Rickey Ricon with a full stomach.


James 1 - James 2


Mommas boy.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Soooooooooo precious! I want to snuggle with baby!