BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

James' Birthday

We celebrated my birthday on June 11, the night Maria started to have contractions. Maria's mom bought me a cake and a "pepsi"(two years ago I mentioned that I prefer pepsi over coca cola and now Maria's mom ONLY buys pepsi)- I really don't mind an occasional coke but hey, why ruin a good thing. :)

Here I am blowing out the candles with my nephew Ezequiel.

Maria and I on the last day of her pregnancy :)

Maria's mom, I would have put on a nicer shirt but everything was a surprise.


They wanted me to take a picture "biting" into the cake, ...I'm not that dumb :)

2 comments:

Jones said...

seriously???? I love you brother, but I'm waiting on pictures of my little nephew!!!!!!!

sorry, I forgot to say happy birthday when you called, however I DID warn you that if Rickey was born on your b-day he'd be the center of attention! lol

Jill said...

LOL - I got suckered into "biting" the cake when I celebrated 2 b-days over there on my mission... the second b-day I outsmarted them all!

Fun times though - it's good to experience at least once!