BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nifty at 50+1

Today was my Mother In Law's birthday. She had some friends over and danced and danced and danced. Here are a few pics of the night:


Maria with her nephew Ezequiel.
He looks a lot like Maria so maybe this is what Rickey might look like:)

Mother like daughter.

Here is a funny pic of Ezequiel with Maria's mom in the background. I think she danced for maybe 4 hours straight.

Here I am dancing with the birthday girl.

This was funny. Ezequiel is always forgetting to swallow his saliva. So when he blew out the candle someone quickly saved the day by catching his drool before hitting the cake.

Here is Maria with her family; Bother, sister and nephew, mom and dad.

Here I am with my Mother In Law. She told all of her friends that I am an angel. Awww.

Lots of love.

Thats all folks!

3 comments:

Jones said...

well happy birthday! I'll do some dancing over here for ya too! lol

Jill said...

Feliz Cumpleanos! Baile! Baile!

Jones said...

update.update.update.update.update....