BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just another night.

I just wanted to share with everybody what I normally see around 10pm every night. Maria in bed with a baby magazine:) We don't get much free time during the day with Maria's nephew always by her side. So at night she likes to take advantage of quiet time by reading and REreading several baby magazines. Here are a few pics I took tonight:

A familiar scene.


Here is a picture Maria drew and surprised me with during her first pregnancy. It hangs on our bedroom wall for good luck.


A friendly kiss.

3 comments:

Justin said...

Good stuff. Glad to hear you're both doing well. Maria would probably like to read the "What to Expect" series (What to Expect When You're Expecting, What to Expect the First Year, ...the Toddler Years, etc). They also have them in Spanish -- something I didn't know until I looked it up just a few minutes ago.

Jones said...

nice new layout! finally, it's not christmas anymore, LOL.

cute pictures. I especially love the added pictures of you on the side bar, WITH your language of love. that's awesome!

jello said...

Hola James y Maria. Yes, those What to Expect books are good to read next to the baby name books. Looks like Maria and Lil' Ricky are coming along bien. Do hummingbirds deliver babies in Ecuador instead of storks?