BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day Home

Here are some pictures taken on Rickey's first day home. He gave us an enormous poooo which he hasn't yet repeated. I'm serious, it did not have a smell and it looked exactly like a pound of thick brownie mix...just ask mom, I sent her a picture of it. hehe He also has peed on me several times while changing him. He pooped all over the towel that I was drying him with after his first bath. He kissed me on the neck while I was burbing him. He smiles while he sleeps- He has Maria's smile. He has James' hairline. He LOVES to look around and see whats going on.
More pics to come!








3 comments:

Jones said...

A D O R A B L E! I like how alike that first picture and the side bar of the ultrasound picture are!

as for the big poo...ha ha, I have Maddy's explosion on video camera. I think that'll be shown at her wedding??? j/k

Thatcher never once peed on me, only Rocky. HOWEVER since potty training I have slipped and landed in a HUGE puddle of his pee twice now!

jello said...

^ Jess, how did Rocky pee on you? LOL

Maria, hai un ragazzino bellissimo! Sarai una mamma fantastica.

Jill said...

I LOVE him! I can't wait to cuddle with him!

I guess we know his preferred position (top photo and ultrasound)!

Kisses to all!